Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Support Research in Biblical Anthropology

Alice C. Linsley

Every day I receive emails from people telling me that they have found the approach of Biblical Anthropology helpful in gaining a clearer understanding of the Bible's content. Often they have questions that I attempt to answer, and sometimes they provide me with extremely important data that advances this research. This is enormously rewarding!

I would like to say THANK YOU to those who help make this research possible. Now I ask you to consider being a patron of this work. It's an opportunity to support what you believe in and to be part of a worldwide community of supporters for only $3.00 a month. 

If you're reading this and have not joined the Biblical Anthropology crowdfunding campaign, please consider doing so. Your support makes it possible for me to focus on this ground-breaking research.

Click here to "Support this Research / Patreon. This link takes you to my Patreon account.

Thank you for supporting this effort to build a significant database in this emerging field.

Alice C. Linsley

No comments: