It has been a long time coming (40 years), but my book The First Lords of the Earth: An Anthropological Study is now available to purchase on Amazon. Purchase options include Kindle, paperback, and hardcover. All are priced to accommodate the book lover on a tight budget.
This paradigm-shifting book identifies the social structure and religious beliefs of the early Hebrew ruler-priest caste (6000-4000 years ago), their dispersion out of Africa, their territorial expansion, trade routes, and influence on the populations of the Fertile Crescent and Ancient Near East.I was able to make a rather complex subject easy to understand. I hope you will buy the book and discover answers to some perennial questions, such as:
- Who were the Horite Hebrew and the Sethite Hebrew?
- Where is the oldest known site of Horite Hebrew worship?
- Why did so many Hebrew men have two wives?
- What was the difference in status between wives and concubines?
- What types of authority did the biblical Hebrew recognize?
- What were some symbols of authority among the early Hebrew?
- How did their acute observation of the patterns in nature inform their reasoning?
- If Judaism is NOT the Faith of the early Hebrew, what did they believe?
It is ancient history, anthropology, and Biblical studies wrapped into one fascinating read. I hope you will find it helpful and informative.
Best wishes to you all,
Alice C. Linsley