Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Road to Emmaus Interview with Alice C. Linsley

Stepping Into The Stream: An Interview with Alice C. Linsley

Alice Linsley reflects on her years as an Episcopal priest and the continuation of her spiritual journey with her 2007 entrance into the Orthodox Church. Drawing upon her rich experience as a Genesis scholar, Alice carries us deeply into the Old and New Testament understanding of liturgy, gender, and the nature of the priesthood.

Copies of the Winter 2010 issue are $7.00 plus shipping. Webpage: http://www.roadtoemmaus.net/

Or go to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rtejournal/info


Related reading: Alice C. Linsley's Research on Genesis



4 comments:

Farmer Fred said...

This is an excellent article and a good introduction to your work Alice. It was my first look at you! Any updates to share regarding a possible book being published?

Alice C. Linsley said...

I'm still working on the book. Actually there are 2 books. I intend to have the first one - "Abraham's People: A Family Portrait" - sent to potential publishers by end of this year.

It will be a challenge as I'm back to teaching and my course load is heavy this semester: World Religions, Ethics, Spanish 2, Spanish 4 and A.P. Spanish.

Thanks for asking, Fred. I hope you are well, my friend!

mary said...

I just ordered a copy and I'm looking forward to reading your interview. Thanks for all your work on Genesis. It has really opened up the book for me. I also look forward to reading both of your books when they become available.

Alice C. Linsley said...

Thanks, Mary. I'll post a notice when the first book is published.